"Oberon’s Court of Distress:
A Poem on OCD"
- A fairy tale poem
- Published in Crow & Cross Keys in March 2023
"The fairy walks,
humming a simple tune.
The sun shines through the leaves
to trace patterns along roots,
glittering on stems of grass."
"Later, Angie will tell herself she didn't consciously make the decision. One moment, the weight was there, and the next it was gone--a split second. That was all."
"The two of us sit in rocking chairs
side by side on some porch in the country,
a maple tree high above us
or dogs playing in the snow"
"The Gay Experience: F for Faith, F for—"
- A poem about the intersection of sexuality and Christianity
- A semi-finalist for the 2021 Gival Press Oscar Wilde Award
- Published in ArLiJo in October 2021
"We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church, / but some do not believe in us."
"I stumbled into the road, fangs aching from how tight I clenched my jaw. The exhaustion of the day’s journey had, it seemed, caught up to me at last."
- A short story that follows a young man on his journey through his destroyed home town as he seeks the bodies of his family
- Published in Generic in the spring of 2018
"The volcanic rock crackled, occasionally crumbling away beneath Jacob’s climbing boots as he walked."