"Oberon’s Court of Distress:
A Poem on OCD"
- A fairy tale poem
- Published in Crow & Cross Keys in March 2023
"The fairy walks,
humming a simple tune.
The sun shines through the leaves
to trace patterns along roots,
glittering on stems of grass."
"The Goddess of the Sky"
- A flash fiction piece about a middle-aged couple, grief, and guilt
- Published in Tupelo Quarterly in August 2022
"Later, Angie will tell herself she didn't consciously make the decision. One moment, the weight was there, and the next it was gone--a split second. That was all."
"In Remembrance of a Season"
- A set of three poems, also including "To My First Love" and "Frida: The Broken Column"
- Published in Dodging the Rain in December 2021
"The two of us sit in rocking chairs
side by side on some porch in the country,
a maple tree high above us
or dogs playing in the snow"
"The Gay Experience: F for Faith, F for—"
- A poem about the intersection of sexuality and Christianity
- A semi-finalist for the 2021 Gival Press Oscar Wilde Award
- Published in ArLiJo in October 2021
"We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church, / but some do not believe in us."
"A Dragon's Guide to the Many Uses of Ovens"
- A short story from the point of view of a young dragon
- Published in Generic in the spring of 2020
"I stumbled into the road, fangs aching from how tight I clenched my jaw. The exhaustion of the day’s journey had, it seemed, caught up to me at last."
- A short story that follows a young man on his journey through his destroyed home town as he seeks the bodies of his family
- Published in Generic in the spring of 2018
"The volcanic rock crackled, occasionally crumbling away beneath Jacob’s climbing boots as he walked."
Tales of a Navy Brat: An Anthology
- A book that contains poetry, fiction, creative non-fiction, and one script
- Self-published in the winter of 2015